Bigger Picture HR respects your privacy and are determined to protect your personal data.
The purpose of this privacy notice is to inform you as to how we look after your personal data when you visit our website (regardless of where you visit it from). We’ll also tell you about your privacy rights and how the data protection law protects you.
We only collect data that you have voluntarily submitted. Should you be asked to provide us with information by which you can be identified and contacted, you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
DATA WE COLLECT:
- First name and surname
- Contact information – Phone number and or Email address
- Other information relevant to your enquiry (voluntary)
WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION YOU SHARE WITH US:
- Any information you share with us is added to our database for our internal use only. We will use it to send you our regular newsletters, articles, event information and details of our HR packages and services, where applicable.
- We will never sell, distribute or lease the information you share with us with any third parties.
- In the event that you wish to update your information, please email email@example.com and we will update these at your request.
- You have the right to unsubscribe to our emails at any time.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES:
- From time to time, our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over other websites including the information or content contained therein.
- We cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you may provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. We advise that you always read the privacy statement applicable to the individual websites in question.
WEBSITE – COOKIES:
When you visit our website, cookies may be sent to your computer. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application (i.e. Google analytics) can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences. Google analytics is used on this website. You can choose to accept or decline cookies, or you can reset your web browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent.
QUESTIONS OR QUERIES
We may make changes to this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.